Sudbury is Northeastern Ontario’s most popular shopping destination. Here you’ll find an impressive selection of malls, Big Box stores and warehouse outlets, including Costco. Don’t forget –there is also a great selection of unique shops that are not easily found anywhere else!
1. Foodies rejoice! Taste and experience over 40 varieties of the finest imported extra virgin olive oils from around the world at Adoro Olive Oils and Vinegars.
2. Gear up for the outdoors at Ramakko’s Source for Adventure Sudbury’s 20,000 sq. ft. outdoor superstore.
3. Bringing international style to Greater Sudbury, visit Sixty Six for a selection of unique brands and designer looks from around the world.
4. Artists on Elgin features paintings, pottery, jewellery, woodwork, stained glass, photography, and much much more from over 50 local artists.
5. New to the downtown core is a chic and eclectic shop, Stitch and Stone.
6. Feel like a kid in a candy store and get your fix at Boo Bah Lou’s on Durham in downtown Sudbury.
7. Everything you need for your kitchen and more at s.t.o.p. Restaurant Supply Ltd.
8. Rustic Craft furniture, offering casual northern style since 1975.