Discover stunning new murals in and around Downtown Sudbury. This abundance of epic new street art is part the Up Here Music & Art Festival that takes over downtown for three days in mid-August. Take a self-guided walking tour or look for Explore Sudbury & downtown urban hikes through the Rainbow Routes Association.
1. Stay Wild by Tracy Baker (Sudbury, ON) - Location: Memorial Park - South Wall
2. Dear Sudbury by Danielle Daniel (Sudbury, ON) - Location: Medina Lane
3. You Are Beautiful by We Live Up Here (Sudbury, ON) - Location: Durham Street, above 113 Durham
4. Sans Titre by Hobz (Paris, France) - Location: 82 Durham Street - Laneway
5. Untitled by Kirsten McCrea (Toronto, ON) - Location: 54 Elgin Street
6. Untitled by Ola Volo (Vancouver, BC) - Location: 56 Elm Street - North Wall
Plan your route using our map below and see these six featured murals downtown. Grab a coffee or a baked treat at one of the many coffee shops in the area along your way!